Short Term Missions
2017-2018 Breakdown of costs and ministry:
What we provide:
1. Housing accommodations included, at the Courage House, just a few blocks away from Courage Church.
2. Meals included: Breakfast and Lunch each ministry day.
3. Price includes one Courage Church t-shirt per person (team must book minimum of 3 weeks in advance to guarantee shirt sizes and availability of design)
4. Ministry Training
5. Minimum of one evening discipleship teaching with one of our pastoral staff. (if team stays for minimum of 3 nights)
6. Daily Ministry and outreach with our Team (we will meet with your leadership to set a schedule)
Ministry could include (but not limited to):
-Helping feed and run programs during our daily Summer Feeding program for youth and children 18 and under.
-Assisting at Courage Kids Club (Thursday evenings)
-Serving at adopt-a-block (Tuesday, Thursday Evenings), activities vary from: feeding people and meeting tangible, small needs, going out and serving meals to the homeless, cleaning up the streets, mowing someones lawn or something else that meets a tangible need, serving at the Courage House (cleaning, yard work, construction projects)
-Construction projects, gutting and renovating (depending on skill sets and present needs)
-Boarding up houses
-Passing out flyers for our Kids Club events and Sunday services.
-visiting people’s homes
-Random acts of Kindness
-Working on the Courage House, our ministry house. There are a variety of projects that have yet to be completed there, included work on the side lot, and work inside (like painting)
Special Weekly Package: 7 Days/Nights - Cost Per Student = $120 (5 days of ministry, up to 2 days to enjoy the city. Please note, food is only provided on ministry days).
Daily price: $25 per person.
***inquire about discounted rates for groups over 20.
*** If your group is over 30, please inquire about alternative housing options and pricing. We currently can not accept groups over 30 at the Courage House.
We apologize for the inconvenience.